Wow #PopeFrancis leaves altar to Bless #Disabled Child in Wheelchair #PapaenMex - Video - SHARE


Pope Francis stopped the meeting with families in Tuxtla Gutierrez, to bless a child in a wheelchair. He walked down from his altar to bless the child, who was lifted up. Pope Francis calls this "cariñoterapia”, -or kindness therapy-, a term he made up during his visit to the Federico Gomez children's hospital in Mexico City. This severely disabled child in a wheelchair being lifted up is similar to the Gospel story in which the people bring the paralytic to Jesus.

Comments

Manish Batra said…
Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
child wheelchair

Keep Posting:)